Media: Blog feedback and learner response

 Blog feedback and learner response

Full Name

Blog set up and URL provided

Introductory 10 Qs

Fruit bowl

Denotation & Connotation x2

Mise-en-scene: Stranger Things

SINGH, Gurraj

Ab

 

WWW: It’s great that your blog is set up and you’ve posted all the work so far (aside from the fruit bowl due to absence) I really like the way you are already using media language in your denotation and connotation work – things like ‘reinforces brand recognition’. The challenge now is to push that on to the next level and aim for those really top grades.

 

EBI: Two areas to work on: attention to detail and depth of analysis. If you look at your first 10 questions, one of your answers just stops in the middle of a sentence. Secondly, your denotation and connotation work is good but I’d like to see that analysis paragraph much longer – really explore all the different possible meanings being communicated to the audience. 

LR: Create a new blogpost on your Media blog called ‘Blog feedback and Learner Response’. Copy and paste this WWW/EBI feedback into your blogpost then complete the LR tasks/questions below.

 

Reflect on your first month of Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

I think that my strongest piece of work so far is Denotation & Connotation (x2) and my weakest would be the Introductory (10 Questions) because I had no knowledge of Doctor Who so I had to research a few things and I could've done more. The skills or knowledge I need to develop would probably be analysing and explaining things better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media: I, Daniel Blake Blog Tasks

Media: Galaxy 'Chauffeur' Advert - Blog Tasks

Media: Minority Report (Camera Movement & Editing: Blog Tasks)